Re: collecting

We will when we publish a database but for mail purposes it is laid out
by Alphabetical order ............

Robert Rice

Save A Native Eat An Oscar <:)((((<
Check Out the Native Fish Conservancy at
email  NFC at actwin_com   or  website  http:\\nativefish.interspeed.net\

On Sat, 25 Jul 1998 15:47:11 EDT Moontanman at aol_com writes:
>I would like to make a suggestion, maybe we should list members by
>state in
>alphabetical order.  It would make it easier to look up fellows in
>your area.
>Just a suggestion....
>

>   Klaa
>tu

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]