collecting

Hey guys, do we have any members beside me that live in southeastern North
Carolina? I ask because i would like to get together and do some collecting or
maybe just get together and talk. reply to moontanman at aol_com

                                                                         Micha
el H.
P. S I like being on a first name basis but I think we have more than one
Michael on the list, maybe we should use first names and a last initial, or
just call me "Klaatu"