Re: Need California native fish

Steve,

	The person you need to contact is Steve Taylor, email is:
STAYLOR at hq_dfg.ca.gov  phone is (916) 653-8262.

	Mr. Taylor is in California Inland Fisheries and can give you all the
details of California law concerning native fish.

	I will add that you may have a tough job getting the fish that you are
looking for, as the laws concerning ALL fish in California are fairly
tight, IMO.

Herb