Bob Pawelski <pawelskb at pce_net>: Blue Pike

Help Please ............

From: Bob Pawelski <pawelskb at pce_net>
To: robertrice at juno_com
Subject: Blue Pike
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 22:50:11 -0400

Robert,
I read one of your articles on bluepike and found it very interesting.
With last week's breakthrough in cloning, possible specimens in Canada,
a frozen bluepike under analysis in Amherst NY, and Lake Erie's clean
zebra mussel filtered water, what looked like absolute extinction could
turn out to an unprecedented ressurection of a once extinct species.  My
dad tells me the stories of filling wooden boats with bluepike until you
could not see the floor! You mentioned in your article you had some
scanned photos of bluepike.  Could you e-mail them to me or tell me
where I can see them? Any leads you may have on bluepike info would be
greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Bob Pawelski
pawelskb at pce_net

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]