Shipping boxes

Was at the LFS yesterday checking on large tank prices and saw a sack
of shipping boxes. Turns out they give theirs away! She had quite a
few and I got 2 of them even though I have no need.  She told me that
their supplier used to pick them up but had stopped so now they give
them away. Those that need them might ask at your LFS and get some
free.

Jeff <*\\><
"Consider carefully what you hear", he continued "With the measure you
use it, it will be measured to you -- and even more.  Whoever has will
be given more; whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken
from him." Mark 4:24,25
www.airnet.net/kudzu/ "Kudzu's Christian Clipart Collection"