Re: photographing fish ?

	I have found a digital camera to be very useful in photographing
fish. You don't have to wait for the shots to develop and if they do not
come out right, you can take more again right away. The only negative is
that you also need a computer to hook the camera to and you don't get the
photos in your hand (unless you have a good color printer).

	If you have a Macintosh with the optional AV interface, you can
simply record the fish with your VideoCamera. Then you hook the VCR to the
Mac using an RCA cable. There is a standard application called Apple Video
Player that you can use to capture stills from the tape. There are
alternatives for the PC users called a Snappy. This costs about a hundred
dollars and can be used to capture stills from Video Tape.

	I am not very good with regular camera and film so have to make do
with using digital methods. I am sure that with good equipment and proper
lighting you can get better shots. Didn't I see a small section on
photographing fish in the Baensch #1?

Sajjad

--
Sajjad Lateef 	ICQ#13114451	http://www.eecs.uic.edu/~slateef/