Shiner being called 'Rainbow Dace'

 The Rainbow Dace is actually Cyprinella lutrensis.....and its been sold
in the aquarium trade for a long time.  They are in cultivation on fish
farms though wild ones would not be out of the question.   I first saw
this fish in an aquarium store in 1968 where it was called   the flame
barb of all things.

Klaus

 -> fins and a bluish/grayish body. Whatever it was ... it sure was   ->
pretty.

->  Question is: Is there anything called a Rainbow Dace and if so,
-> does it look like a Shiner? (I ordered the Peterson's Guide from Amazon
-> and I should get it later this week or next week)