making armor for a living

while I was in the army stationed in Germany in the 70's, I heard of a
French girl who some folks claimed did that too, so I guess its not an
unusual profession.

How much you reckon your friends charge? the snakes in these parts get
thick this time of year, don't ya know? got any idea just how they go
about getting the right measurements?

Herb

mcclurg luke e wrote:

> Actually....I have friends who make armor for a living.  Seriously!
>
> I'm sure they could make you something.
>
> LM
>
> On Tue, 21 Jul 1998 Phylesis at aol_com wrote:
>

> > In a message dated 7/21/98 9:40:07 PM, you wrote:
> >
> > >Bull sharks are also common in all Florida rivers. While in Orlando a few
> > >years back, I saw on the news a helicopter video of a large school of lemon
> > >and bull sharks in the river--50 miles from the ocean. They spent several
> > >days there before heading back to sea.
> > >
> > >David.
> > >
> > Uhhh, does anyone know where I can get chainmale waders.
> > : O

Follow-Ups: References: