Projects...................

All,

As things in the NFC are progressing financially better than we had
planned we will be able to fund SOME small projects this fall. Suitable
size would be a few hundred dollars or less or would be requests for
equipment for a specific project like a life history study, a school
aquarium study, a youth project, a regional work party etc. Any NFC
members put your thinking caps on ..............Of course grants are
avaliable to NFC members only as another benifit of membership. So please
only members apply. TIA

Robert Rice

Save A Native Eat An Oscar <:)((((<
Check Out the Native Fish Conservancy at
email  NFC at actwin_com   or  website  http:\\nativefish.interspeed.net\

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]