Re: Intro and Advice requested

Hello Sajjad,

  I'll let the more experience breeders answer your main questions...I'm
just finishing my rookie year myself.  Can I interest you in some free
fish?  I'm giving away free Red Shiners (Cyprinell lutrensis) to anyone
who asks...and especially to beginners to help them get started.  They
aren't too fussy about their water conditions as I've found them in cold
streams, stagnant pools and large rivers.  I think they make an excellent
beginner fish for native enthusiasts.  All you would need to do is
reimburse me for the postage (generally less than $10) and as you are a
beginner, I'll throw in a shipping box as well.  Let me know if you're
interested.

Luke McClurg