Re: Tetraodon Mbu

The only FW puffer I know of is really a brackinsh fish that if acclimated
VERY slowly can live in FW.  The puffer oddly enough has the coloration of a
frog,green yellow and black on top with a tan belly.  They are pretty common
in pet stores around here.  If the fish are in completely fresh water, the
incidence of disease is much greater.  No one I have talked to has recomended
putting them in FW if a brackish tank is available.