Re: Freshwater Sponges (Was ZEBRA MUSSELS A BAD THING :( )

>> i didnt know such a thing existed. can you tell us more about these
>> creatures???
>
>Yes indeed!  Not to mention FW jellyfish, stingrays, etc.

And then there's freshwater sharks and dolphins.  I've heard of bull sharks
traveling up the Miss to St Louis.  Don't let those reefheads look down on
us freshwater purists!

Mark Binkley
Columbus Ohio USA          <))><
mbinkley at earthling_net

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him
to use "the Net" and he won't bother you for weeks.