Re: reading gif image (was: Re: spotted bullheads)

>I have the image now, I was using compressed web graphics.  Wouldn't let me
>have it.  It doesn't look much like what I remember of my fish, they are in a
>small pond, I have to move them tomorrow so I'll look closer, I remember the
>spots being dark not light.

Sounds a lot like the brown bullheads (Ameiurus nebulosus) commonly sold in
pet shops.  They are very attractively colored with gray and black
mottling.  I just sold off two big ones.  They would eat any smaller fish
they could catch at night and drove my large oscars nuts - splashing around
all night!

Mark Binkley
Columbus Ohio USA          <))><
mbinkley at earthling_net

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him
to use "the Net" and he won't bother you for weeks.