Re: spotted bullheads

They could be brown bullheads, but I am familiar with brown and black
bullheads and they really don't fit either description.  I'll try to take a
photo tomorrow and send it out, one PIC one thousand words and all that.  I
been reading an aquatic plants group mail and it seems there is a ruckus
brewing about aquariums plants and introductions from aquariums.  Some of it
is freshwater but one plant is saltwater, calaurpa taxifolia, released into
the Mediterranean by the Monaco aquarium.  It seems to be taking over and is
endangering wildlife as well as swimmers!  Sounds like a nightmare!