BOUNCE nfc at actwin_com: Non-member submission

Subject:
         BOUNCE nfc at actwin_com: Non-member submission from ["Greg
Winter"
         <gregw at pacificrim_net>]
   Date:
         Mon, 20 Jul 1998 19:52:33 -0400 (EDT)

<NFC at actwin_com.>; Mon,
20 Jul 1998 16:54:34 -0700
From: "Greg Winter" <gregw at pacificrim_net>
To: <NFC at actwin_com>
Subject: More information
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 16:50:04 -0700

I just became aware of your organization through US Opportunity Alert
service.  I browsed your website after receiving the notice.  We
periodically get involved in projects attempting to acquire critical
native
salmon habitat and currently one of those projects also has an
education/interpretive component.

I would like more information on your funding guidelines.  Are these
available?

Paul Schissler Associates, Incorportated;  Consultants in research,
planning, grantsmanship, and community development;  working in the
public
interest.

Paul Schissler, Director;  email  schiss at pacificrim_net, vmail
360.671.5100,  fax 360.676.8500

Greg Winter, Research Director, gregw at pacificrim_net, vmail
360.676.4600,
fax 360.676.8500

Mail/parcels: 1101 Harris Avenue, Suite 25, Bellingham, WA 98225-7062