Re: red Ramshorn snails

Yes, Jeff, I have some red Ramshorns.  Want to trade for some of your
natives? Let me know!

Hummm, well all I have or rather can get at this time is very young
Bluegill and probably some spotfin shiners (could be Steelcolor
Shiners but I don't think so). I have been catching a lot of both in
the traps lately. Would have to round up a shipping box but I think I
know where I can get some.

If  your interested let me know. I will start collecting.

Jeff <*\\><
"Consider carefully what you hear", he continued "With the measure you
use it, it will be measured to you -- and even more.  Whoever has will
be given more; whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken
from him." Mark 4:24,25
www.airnet.net/kudzu/ "Kudzu's Christian Clipart Collection"