Re: Topeka Shiner

Thanks for the info. Jay.  By the way, how's it going?  I have an
interesting tape from a locally produced PBS series "Sunflower Journeys"
that did a spot on the Topeka Shiner in Kansas.  Seems that the watershed
district they are most abundant in and the Kansas DWP worked out a plan to
help both the water district and the Shiner.  Pretty good little spot.

LM