Re: spotted bullheads

Spotted Bullheads reach 12 inches and are endemic to a small part of
florida. The y live in lakes with limestone shelves where the males
defend caves in wich the young are raised .............Great fish little
is known about their life history

Robert Rice

Save A Native Eat An Oscar <:)((((<
Check Out the Native Fish Conservancy at
email  NFC at actwin_com   or  website  http:\\nativefish.interspeed.net\

On Sun, 19 Jul 1998 13:13:17 EDT Moontanman at aol_com writes:
>I have two fish which I think may be spotted bullheads, they have the
>common
>bullhead shape dark on top irregular shaped spots on sides all the
>barbels are
>black.  I think I have male and female, I have had them for about a
>year now.
>The one I think is female is about 8" long the male about 6."  Can
>anyone
>confirm my identification?  How about breeding, husbandry
>instructions?  They
>were sold to me in a pet shop as rare south American bullheads, it
>seems
>unlikely this is true.  How large can I expect them to get if they are
>spotted
>bullheads.  Thanks....
>

>Michael

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]