Re: Takeing CC's at the website.........

>Hey, that's a good deal! Sounds like much better than the percent cut
>that is otherwise found with CC deals around. :)
>	This plan sure would make life easier all around, with ease of
>purchase, and accounting too, plus opening other funding sources as
>well. Any plans for a direct donations page, maybe even for particular
>projects

Thats all on the schedule ....Id like to have a mess o the state fish
books avaliable at the bookstore.Still working out the details but will
let folks know as it developes...............Should make it very easy to
join/give/buy from the NFC :)

>Herb
>

>robert a rice wrote:
>>snip<
>> >
>> There is a setup charge of 50 bucks and then 10 bucks a
>month......If we
>> go the CC route we will put in a NFC Bookstore to sell items and us
>get a
>> cut of the sales price like books tommelerri t shirts stuff like
>> that......Still working out the details but it could make the NFC
>auction
>> much simplerer .........
>>snip<

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]