Re: Takeing CC's at the website.........

Hey, that's a good deal! Sounds like much better than the percent cut
that is otherwise found with CC deals around. :)
	This plan sure would make life easier all around, with ease of
purchase, and accounting too, plus opening other funding sources as
well. Any plans for a direct donations page, maybe even for particular
projects?

Herb

robert a rice wrote:
>snip<
> >
> There is a setup charge of 50 bucks and then 10 bucks a month......If we
> go the CC route we will put in a NFC Bookstore to sell items and us get a
> cut of the sales price like books tommelerri t shirts stuff like
> that......Still working out the details but it could make the NFC auction
> much simplerer .........
>snip<

Follow-Ups: References: