Re: 'Creel Req.

Just so everyone knows... I'm not planning on sending out reposts of the
creel until... well, theres a post to repost. :)  You all will have to
wait utntil 1 Aug.  Theres little point in sending it out with the two ads
in it just yet. :)

><>
J. L. Wiegert                            NFC at actwin_com List Admin
Come Chat at SomeThing Fishy             To join: Send e-mail to
Telnet to:                               nfc-request at actwin_com with
Nexus.V-Wave.Com, port 7000              the command 'subscribe' in
                                         the body.  To leave, use
www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/2308  'unsubscribe'.
 Dubotchugh yIpummoH.                      bI'IQchugh Yivang!