Re: Pond Keeping..........

Hmmm.....nice themes Herb :)................Thats pretty much it wrapped
in some Sneegas Photos and Tommelllerri  and a plug or two or three
with three kids and a NFC to watchover and a full time job babysitting my
stocks I am a leave it alone ponderer for sure !!

 For those of you who don't know my spouse is in the military and is
called away for weeks/months at a time. Since I have been a stockbroker
for several years I bacame a captive stockbroker (my own stuf at
home)........Then you add in our remote location and the three children
7,2,1 I'm stuck at home or else someone else gets to raise my kids ....

.....I'd like to add some ponds lists to our website links :)

Robert Rice

Save A Native Eat An Oscar <:)((((<
Check Out the Native Fish Conservancy at
email  NFC at actwin_com   or  website  http:\\nativefish.interspeed.net\

On Wed, 15 Jul 1998 02:03:47 -0500 Herb Harris <top_side at geocities_com>
writes:
>Hi Robert,
>	I'm on the ponds-l list, and the aquaponics list, and various
>others
>that may be appropriate, depending on the slant of the article. If it
>is
>as you seem to indicate, then lots of things might fit. Would the
>general theme link parenting, mentoring, natural wonders, and ecology?
>And if so, would the ecology run towards the uses, production, or
>management direction or the leave it alone and let it grow direction?
>Anything indicating group participation, or are single efforts the
>focus?
>

>Herb
>

>robert a rice wrote:
>>
>> I am just finishing up an article for Southern Living on Ponds and
>native
>> fish.....Should be a Monster Plug if we can pull it off....anyway
>anyone
>> out there got any contacts for pond keeping lists, magazines etc tha
>we
>> can say hello to ? It is a great way to teach yourself and kids
>about how
>> wild things work..................
>>
>> Robert Rice
>>
>> Save A Native Eat An Oscar <:)((((<
>> Check Out the Native Fish Conservancy at
>> email  NFC at actwin_com   or  website
>http:\\nativefish.interspeed.net\

>> You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail.
>> Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com
>> Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: