Off time

As of Thurs. afternoon, I may or may not have access until mid august.
To minimize the ammount of mail in my mailbox causing problems if I don't,
I'll be unsubscribing Thurs. afternoon.  HOWEVER, I will remain as list
admin.  Most likely, I'll have access, and simply resubscribe as soon as I
know.  I'll keep this account (jwiegert at nexus_v-wave.com) open.  I'll be
taking mail here, and may or may not be able to read it for a month. :)
This is mostly precautionary, I'll most likely have access, tholugh it
will not be as heavily.

><>
J. L. Wiegert                            NFC at actwin_com List Admin
Come Chat at SomeThing Fishy             To join: Send e-mail to
Telnet to:                               nfc-request at actwin_com with
Nexus.V-Wave.Com, port 7000              the command 'subscribe' in
                                         the body.  To leave, use
www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/2308  'unsubscribe'.
 Dubotchugh yIpummoH.                      bI'IQchugh Yivang!