More on Silversides

Well the Silversides have breed here like crazy! Hundreds or minnows
swimming and easy to catch. I dipped about 8 in a bucket off or my
pier. Carried them up to the house where and put them in a tank with
some small bass fry and some very young sunnies. I watched for a
couple of minutes and much to my surprise I watched a sunnie that is
not that much bigger catch and eat a young Silversides! I guess its
time to move some fish around and give the Silversides their own
tank!!

Jeff <*\\><
"Consider carefully what you hear", he continued "With the measure you
use it, it will be measured to you -- and even more.  Whoever has will
be given more; whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken
from him." Mark 4:24,25
www.airnet.net/kudzu/ "Kudzu's Christian Clipart Collection"