Re: In Memorium - Silversides

>I've kept silversides for a couple of years in the past ... a couple of
>times in MO and once in CA.  They aren't very picky about food and care
>once you get them home and in the tank.  They are kind of pretty and make a
>neat display as a schooling fish!  ( Watch for upcoming article.)
>
>Dave Hall

Wow!  Sounds like you have the record!  Do you know exactly which species
that was?  Maybe you can give us all some tips on how to catch and keep
these guys alive.  Will you post your article to the list?

Mark Binkley
Columbus Ohio USA          <))><
mbinkley at earthling_net

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him
to use "the Net" and he won't bother you for weeks.