NFC WEBSITE STUFF...........

Hello,

The new NFC website location (http:\\nativefish.interspeed.net\ )
 is coming along very nicely thank you to Tim and Martin for adding this
valuable member benifit ...........A couple o observations the message
count on the NFC list ( NFC at actwin_com) has grown by about 50% a month
since it became the NFc list it now averages over 600 messages a month.
Thank you all for your continued help on the list I hope it remains a
positive usefull way to help the conservation movement by diseminating
good info cheaply...

Speaking of Good Info we need more articles for our website so if you
have anything conservation, native fish related that you would like to
have see the light o day please email it to me directly at
robertrice at juno_com and we will get it on the site. If it has a credit
please list it at the bottom of the article....Stuff about mussells ,
crayfish ,waterbugs, watersheds, life histories, Aquarium rearing,
general conservation pieces would all be acceptable, we are also looking
for photos for our photo gallery please break em down by genus and
species we have unlimited space so lets share with the world how cool
these fishes are........................also drop a note to the Bulletin
Board section on the website and find the fish/job/collecting partner you
have been looking for ! Finally the wild Caught Aquarium Exotics auction
website probably for simplicity sake should be merged with our current
website IMNSHO

....Thank you again everyone for all your help as we head towards 1000
members !!!!!!!!

Stop by the website and say hello !!!

If you wanna link with us contact the website guy tim at
tayers at bridge_com

Robert Rice

Save A Native Eat An Oscar <:)((((<

Check Out the Native Fish Conservany at NFC at actwin_com