Sajjad Lateef <sajjad at uic_edu>: Pygmy Sunfishes

HELP ME LIST..............

From: Sajjad Lateef <sajjad at uic_edu>
To: robertrice at juno_com
Subject: Pygmy Sunfishes
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 10:37:46 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,
	I read with interest your article posted to
rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc regarding keeping Sunfishes in home aquaria.

	I am interested in trying my hand at keeping and breeding pygmy
sunfishes (Ellasoma sp). I live in the Chicago Metro area. Would you
happen to know of any breeders in the vicinity? If I were to obtain a
pair
from a petstore, how much should I reasonably expect to pay for them?

	Are there any webpages that describe this species, possibly with
photographs? A quick search with Yahoo did not result in any.
http://www.nanfa.com is not accessible either.

Thanks in advance,
Sajjad
--
Sajjad Lateef
	ICQ#13114451	http://www.eecs.uic.edu/~slateef/

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]