Most wanted list (was: Re: Hatcheries)

Michael,

	Thanks, tell ya what, I will post a most wanted list to the bulletin
board, as it is perhaps not appropriate to post it here, as it is long
and not something other folks on the list may be interested in receiving
in their mailbox.
	Let me know if you can help with any of these, and the legal
qualifications that go with them.

Thanks again,

Herb