Re: Moquitofish

D> Sorry Robert you're talking to a simi-literate computer user...don't know
D> how.
D> Dave
>> From: robert a rice <robertrice at juno_com>
>> Dave please save your articles as dos txt with layout and forward them to
>> tayers at bridge_com and they will be put on the website  TIA

No problem. I just as easily use the version posted to the NFC list. I
have to convert it to HTML anyway. So everything is great. I should
have both your articles on the web site tomorrow.

And to anyone else with an inclination to write, we want your
articles. They can be about anything even remotely related to native
fish.

Check out the website for lots of great stuff.
  http://nativefish.interspeed.net

I'm trying to keep up with all the great pictures and articles people
have been sending me. Let's keep it up! Thanks to everyone.

Hope you have a very nice day, :-)
Tim Ayers                                        tayers at bridge_com
St. Paul, Minnesota