From: robert a rice <robertrice at juno_com>
To: nfc at actwin_com <nfc at actwin_com>
Date: Saturday, July 11, 1998 4:11 PM
Subject: NFC Free Memberships......

You guys gotta remind me on the these freebies or I forgets :0

Julys Freebies the first 3 people who contact me and whos last name
has
the same letter 2 X in it get a free 1 year NFC memberships

Example
Mary Hutchins (2 H's)

Robert Rice

Save A Native Eat An Oscar <:)((((<

Check Out the Native Fish Conservany at NFC at actwin_com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]