Re: I want to trade/sell/buy fish...........

Anyone got Xtras of the following species for sale /
trade................Bluespotted Sunfish, Cherry Darters , Warpaint
Shiners, Spotted Bullhead........
I have a lot of South Eastern Species for sale /trade....Including H.
Formosa , Longear Sunfish, Flagfin Shiners, Sailfin Shiners, F Chrysotus,
L. Ommatta later in the season drought not withstanding will have pygmy
sunfishes avaliable.....Check with me for details

Robert Rice

Save A Native Eat An Oscar <:)((((<

Check Out the Native Fish Conservany at NFC at actwin_com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]