Re: Now Never returned to the wild

Gay,

I think that folks have put the cart befor the horse. The once caught
motto was developed in regards to Aquarium species. The issue of NA
Native species is more complex and cant be summed up in a simple motto.
The NFC will publish position papers and suggest policy changes on these
issues but it wont be today :) So relax folks we are all on the same
team.

Robert Rice

Save A Native Eat An Oscar <:)((((<

Check Out the Native Fish Conservany at NFC at actwin_com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]