Re: algea eating natives

>>I posted the other day I have had good success with Bluntnose
Minnows and
Fathead Minnows...the latter liking hair algae and the former grazing
on a
little of everything<<

When you say hair algae are you talking the green slimy stuff or are
you referring to the black/brown coarse hair like algae? American
Flags will eat the Black, never had the green to know.

Jeff <*\\><
"Consider carefully what you hear", he continued "With the measure you
use it, it will be measured to you -- and even more.  Whoever has will
be given more; whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken
from him." Mark 4:24,25
www.airnet.net/kudzu/ "Kudzu's Christian Clipart Collection"