Re: Now Never returned to the wild !!!!

I think your paragraph is slanted in a way that plants a "no" vote in the
readers head.  Probably done subconsciencsly (oh, I can't always spell it,
ok?) :)  of course since you have strong feelings in one direction on the
subject.

 My opinion and 50 cents though will probably buy you a cup of coffee.  :)

Luke