Re: Re: Now Never returned to the wild

As I think I have stated before...what's good for some areas is useless or
even potentially harmful for others.  I don't think anyone is advocating
wholesale release of fishes into unknown waters.  A little careful thought
before any action is wise.  Peter, I have to admit, I respect your
devotion but disagree with your applications.  Let's remember that no law
or rule is inviolate...we have to be willing to explore, grow and change
as circumstances or situations develop.  Again, I would be the first to
back you on keeping all "exotics" (North American or not) out of pupfish
springs where they were introduced and don't belong.  I just don't think
that policy works every time every place though...

Luke