Re: Now Never returned to the wild

Or, you could solve your water problem by using RO/DI water from the local
pet shop or grocery store.  If it's available of course.  I generally try
to keep about 20 gallons of bottled water (it's about 30cents a gallon) on
hand.  I use it exclusively when transporting or shipping as well.  Just a
thought.

Luke