Re: Now Never returned to the wild

Well actually I have to say that I have a problem with this too. One
of the things that attracted me to natives was that if I was keeping
say Large Mouth Bass, when he got to large I could return him to River
from where he came. I understand the point about disease and can't
argue with that. However if all the fish are kept in a native tank
that had nothing but fish from the same body of water odds are there
would be nothing present that was not all ready there.

This was one of the big things that attracted me to setting up a River
tank.

Jeff <*\\><
"Consider carefully what you hear", he continued "With the measure
you use it, it will be measured to you -- and even more.  Whoever has
will
be given more; whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken
from
him." Mark 4:24,25
www.airnet.net/kudzu/ "Kudzu's Christian Clipart Collection"