Re: LI Killie

Thanks for the info., Richard.  What sort of breeding behaviour can I
expect?  LIke any minnow, or more like an annual fish?  (That is, just egg
scatterers or likely to have to have a period of "moist" incubation?)
guess I get to find out hte hard way if theyre' going to hurt Leathers.

><>
J. L. Wiegert                            NFC at actwin_com List Admin
Come Chat at SomeThing Fishy             To join: Send e-mail to
Telnet to:                               nfc-request at actwin_com with
Nexus.V-Wave.Com, port 7000              the command 'subscribe' in
                                         the body.  To leave, use
www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/2308  'unsubscribe'.
 Dubotchugh yIpummoH.                      bI'IQchugh Yivang!