Re: Re: Need some help! Now Never returned to the wild

The policy pertains to exotics caught in the wild and any and ALL fish kept
held in captivity. The problem is that these fish,even though from those
waters have spent time in your tank with other fish and thier deseases. When
you put them back, you risk sending potential desease problems with them. This
applies to bait fish used by fishermen as well. We all make mistakes, I am
certainly no stranger to that, but for the "no return" policy to have any real
meaning beyond the words, it requires that it be followed. at least. by ALL
NFC members. Like I said, we all make mistakes, this is not said to pick on
anyone, just a clarifcation.   : )
For details on the current or future eAuctions visit us at.......
http://www.webspawner.com/users/nfcfisheauction/
Recipes for Oscars and other exotics can found on the ERP page of the NFC
website at.............................................
http://nativefish.interspeed.net
If your interested in becoming a volunteer for the Exotic Removal Program in
So. Florida, you can email me direct at Phylesis at aol_com or by SASE
to...................................
Daryl Roche
425 N.E. 12th ave
 Ft. Lauderdale, Fl 33301

Thankyou,
Daryl Roche
Exotic Removal Program Administrator
NFC

   Once Caught, Once Bought, NEVER Returned to the Wild
         You Don't Need Eyes to See, You Need VISION

                       Save a Native, Eat an Oscar