Re: Silversides and fungus

Sounds like it's probably a true fungus.  I use formalin for this.  You can
buy various products with instructions for dosing.  The silversides are
probably either sustaining physical damage during capture and transport or
are being damaged by aggression from other fish, opening them to this
infection.