Re: Silversides and fungus

Well the Fungus is more of a white hairy pathe(s). It is not what I would
call long but it is defiatly raised up on the fish. So I would have to say
the Hairy description is the best. It seems to develop very quickly. I
assume it is actually there for several days but I cant see it.

The other fish (bluegill and Bass fry) never get it. Just the silversides. I
plan to salt that tank soon and add some more silverisdes. They are quite
abundant in our lake.

Jeff <*\\><
"Consider carefully what you hear", he continued "With the measure
you use it, it will be measured to you -- and even more.  Whoever has will
be given more; whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken from
him." Mark 4:24,25
www.airnet.net/kudzu/ "Kudzu's Christian Clipart Collection"