Re: Next Sundays chat

Dave,

	Since they were both generated through ParaChat, the explanation could
be the way that software/server combination handles the chat rooms. Many
of the other software/server setups do it through the use of "channels"
that basically link all participants to a common point of exchange. If
Martin had named or otherwise linked the two sites, or used the same
appelet for the two chat rooms, that may be why they were linked, even
though access was provided by different server "entrances".

	Really though, the new site is better to go through now, just because
the xoom site is not accessible from all ISP's from the members area of
the xoom sites (blocked, or the url lookup is goofed up, or something),
and may have be one limiting factor in participation before.

Herb