Re: BOUNCE nfc at actwin_com: Non-member submission from [NANFAMAN at aol_com]

Hi Kieth,
We ship anywhere in the continental U S.   So long as your state does not
prohibit the sale and/or importation of what we offer.  There is currently an
eAuction in progress on the NFC eAuction website with a full list of what we
are offering at this point. Shipping is usually by Priority Mail. Drop me a
line if your interested in more than the auction.
For details on the current or future eAuctions visit us at.......
http://www.webspawner.com/users/nfcfisheauction/
Recipes for Oscars and other exotics can found on the ERP page of the NFC
website at.............................................
http://nativefish.interspeed.net
If your interested in becoming a volunteer for the Exotic Removal Program in
So. Florida, you can email me direct at Phylesis at aol_com or by SASE
to...................................
Daryl Roche
425 N.E. 12th ave
 Ft. Lauderdale, Fl 33301

Thankyou,
Daryl Roche
Exotic Removal Program Administrator
NFC

   Once Caught, Once Bought, NEVER Returned to the Wild
         You Don't Need Eyes to See, You Need VISION

                       Save a Native, Eat an Oscar