Re: Ads (was: TIME TO GROW FOLKS)

Hi Dwight,

	That's sort of what I was thinking, as it is well known the apparent
success the AKA has had with this sort of thing. I was thinking along
the lines of just a few webpages to point prospects towards as the
"teaser", with the full enchilada at signup, course this can also be
webpages, but the url is not linked to the other pages, so it would be
"members only" material with the url provided at the time of
confirmation of membership, could even be password protected if there
was some need. For those that don't have either web access or email, a
printed copy could be provided, but this most likely will not be a big
problem at first.
	Course, there's lots of ways to accomplish the passing of the
materials, as long as the materials are available for it! Will you be
asking for other members to submit ideas on collecting techniques and
such?

Herb