RE: Next Sundays chat

Maybe, with all the discussion the last couple of days on seines and other
collecting techniques, we should continue our discussion along these
lines on the 12th?  There are 'seiners', 'dipnetters', and 'trappers' out
there who have all had success with their particular collection technique.
Since I am a 'trapper' I would love all the info. I could get on seining
and dipnetting.  I'm sure some of our most recent members to join are also
looking for advice on the various styles.  Any comments?

[D. Martin Moore]  I'm looking forward to this one!

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef