Re: Newbie question

The seines that I have purchased have never come with poles (I always add
my own), but you will find that they are weighted on one end and have
floats attached on the opposite side.  I've purchased seines from Walmart,
KMart and fishing supply stores and they have always been the same...by the
way I think the seine is the best way to collect!
I've never tried to use a casting net but I think it would be fun and very
useful in some situations.

Dave Hall