Re: Newbie question

I agree with you Daryl.  Seines are difficult to use, espeically small
ones.  Small ones are impossible to handle with one person, and with two,
it gets too crowded.  I've found that removing the sinkers and floats, and
making a large loop, hence creating a deep, strong dipnet, works wonders.
:)

><>
J. L. Wiegert                            NFC at actwin_com List Admin
Come Chat at SomeThing Fishy             To join: Send e-mail to
Telnet to:                               nfc-request at actwin_com with
Nexus.V-Wave.Com, port 7000              the command 'subscribe' in
                                         the body.  To leave, use
www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/2308  'unsubscribe'.
 Dubotchugh yIpummoH.                      bI'IQchugh Yivang!

On Thu, 2 Jul 1998 Phylesis at aol_com wrote:

> Don't know about the poles   but they definately should have wieghts.     I
> have'nt used my siene as it was dificult to maneuver around the water weeds. I
> find that a good, large dip net works best for me. But it is all up to the one
> using it, perhaps the siene will work for your needs.  : )   Good luck
> 														Daryl

Follow-Ups: References: