Re: Newbie question

Yes, a seign should have poles on the end.  Usually, however, you add
these yourselves.  I've nevre seen one for sale with them.  They're easier
to handle/ship/sell without them, and protected byt he little baggies,
incur almost no damage.  As to the weights, these are usually included 1/2
or 1 oz sinkers.  Theres not many of htem, my seign only has 3, so you
probably wouldn't have noticed the weight.  They do their job, though.

><>
J. L. Wiegert                            NFC at actwin_com List Admin
Come Chat at SomeThing Fishy             To join: Send e-mail to
Telnet to:                               nfc-request at actwin_com with
Nexus.V-Wave.Com, port 7000              the command 'subscribe' in
                                         the body.  To leave, use
www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/2308  'unsubscribe'.
 Dubotchugh yIpummoH.                      bI'IQchugh Yivang!