Re: Need some help!

>Have you considered aggression?

Yes and it's not aggression in this tank. The Silversides only tank mates
are some very young and very small Bluegill that occupy the bottom of the
tank, some Gambusia fish and some very young bass. I have this tank in my
office and get to watch them most of the day.

I am sure it is the fungus that is killing the ones that live through the
initial shock.

Going to move some fishes around and try the salt in this tank. If it does
the trick I may move most of the plants out of the 30 gallon and salt it to.
Thanks for the info everyone!

Jeff <*\\><
"Forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds
on the heel that has crushed it" Mark Twain
www.airnet.net/kudzu/ "Kudzu's Christian Clipart Collection"