Re: definitions

Daryl,

	You bet, course there are many government sites that in some way or
other relate to fish conservation efforts, though at first blush may not
appear so. Also many non government groups are hard at the task, NFC
being one of several. Some of these partner with government agencies to
one extent or another, all of it there for the looking from the web
search engines, and a bit of persistence. ":)

	I just brought the definitions up cause I don't see the need to
reinvent the rock to make the wheel with in every case! This is fairly
standardized stuff, apparently.

Herb

--
The statements and opinions made by Herb Harris in the
foregoing message do not represent anyone else.